Wednesday 23 November 2011

Time to Order Online Dominos Pizzas

I always ordered Dominoz pizzas dialing its hotline number until one day I came across an advertisement on web facilitating fans like me order online Dominos pizza and avail discounts. That was indeed big exploration for me. Since then, I visit its corporate site every time I feel hungry or in case my friends and relatives turn up, and order online Dominos pizzas.

Dominos Pizza Menu India is a little different than the list available overseas. It had been on two occasions that I had my favorite pizza at a Dominos outlet in Italy and once in France. There was slight difference in toppings and taste. But yes, Dominos pizza menu in India is the same in all the cities. Once I came across an article on web about Dominos having 240 stores across the country. Fans like me will always get to savor their favorite meals anywhere!

I must say Dominos pizza prices are affordable. Just have a look at the Dominos pizza menu along with the price list; you will find every item so cheap but the taste just lingers until you order the next Dominos meal! For veg and non veg types, Dominos Pizza Prices range from Rs. 75 to Rs. 495.

No comments:

Post a Comment