Sunday 18 December 2011

Home delivery of pizza and pizza coupons

6888 6888 – that’s the home delivery pizza number from Dominos that I never forget. Veg and non veg, there are no items left in the Dominos pizza menu that I have not savored. Even the side orders in the Dominos pizza menu, particularly garlic bread, non veg mexican wrap, veg pasta italiano white and red, garlic breadsticks, cheese jalapeno dip, choco lava cake, chicken wings, chicken kickers, are my favorites. Come any occasion or come any of my friends at my home, I immediately dial the home delivery pizza number and I get my favorite food at home delivered in 30 minutes! Every item in the Dominos pizza menu is scrumptious. Those who have not yet tasted all the types will only regret. I mean it!

As I often appease my appetite with Dominos pizza, I am quite familiar with the deals offered from time to time. I avail pizza coupons online because I am a member of the Dominos’ Wow Club. Have you tried the pizza mania, part of Dominos pizza coupons? Yes, pizza mania starts at Rs. 39 for veg single. You can get veg doubles at Rs. 55, non-veg singles at Rs. 65, and non-veg doubles at Rs. 75.

No comments:

Post a Comment